1. What Home Heating Oil should I choose?
There are two types of heating oil, Kerosene and Gas Oil.
Kerosene (also known as 28 second oil) is used for all modern installations or in boilers that were installed in the last twenty years. Kerosene is considerably cleaner and moreenvironmentally friendlythan gas oil. Gas Oil (also known as 35-secondoil) is used in older heating boilers, for agriculture use and in industrial burners.
3. What if I don’t see my area in Counties listed in the quote box?
The areas in the quote box are the only areas we currently deliver to.
4. Does the Home Heating Oil price quoted include VAT?
All prices quoted on the Website include VAT and all related charges.
5. How do I order Home Heating Oil from the Website?
You can order on-line at a time that suits you and we will deliver the next working day. At peak times or during very cold weather your oil will be delivered within 2 working days.
6. Will I be contacted before my Heating Oil delivery?
When you complete your heating oil order details, you have an option to specify if you want to be contacted prior to the home heating oil delivery.
7. What if I don’t take the quantity of Heating Oil I order?
If you don’t take the amount of oil you ordered you can get a refund or remain in credit for your next order.
8. How secure is my payment for Home Heating Oil?
Right Price oil operate the Realex Payment system to accept and authorize debit and credit payments for heating oil.
9. How can I pay for my Home Heating Oil ?
The vast majority of Customers pay on-line when placing an order. In exceptionalcircumstances there is an option of paying the driver cash on delivery (cheque payment are not accepted).
10. How will I know if my Heating Oil has been delivered
You will receive a printed delivery docket through your door once the delivery is done. This shows the exact amount delivered to you.
11. How much Heating Oil do I order?
You can order any amount from 200 Litres up. Standard tanks hold 1000 litres of home heating oil.
12. How do I order Home Heating Oil from the website?
You can order easily on the website by selecting the amount of Kerosene or marked Gas Oil you want and inputting your required delivery details.
13. What to know about home Heating Oil and Fuel Oils?
We supply supercleanKerosene Home Heating Oil. Kerosene is used in all modern boilers.
Older boilers use 35 second marked Gas Oil which we also supply to many homes in your Area.